7 Layer Dip1 can refried beans, I prefer the jalapeno flavored variety about 2 cups
1 16 oz container sour cream
1 package taco seasoning
2 c guacamole or 3 avocados mashed with 1/2 c salsa till smooth and then salted to taste
1 small jar salsa about 2 cups
shredded cheddar cheese
finely shredded lettuce about 1 c
finely chopped pepper about 1 c
finely chopped tomatoes about 1 c
feta or cojita cheese
1. Spread in layers in a pie pan or other flat pan that is around a 9 x 9 size
2. Spread a layer of refried beans.
3. Mix sour cream with taco seasoning and spread on top of the beans
4. Spread guacamole on top of the sour cream.
5. Spread salsa on top of the guacamole
6. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
7. Sprinkle with lettuce, pepper, tomatoes and feta cheese.
Serve with chips. Keep in the refrigerator.